Friday, January 15, 2010

Recent search tags

So, I'm in the process of preparing for a trip out to LA (more coming soon!), but let me take a Friday night moment to share how people have found me lately:

"how to draw a housefly
"box kite frame"
"pathfinding merit badge requirements"
"is a hindenberg an air balloon?"
"be prepared that's the boy scout's marching song"
"typhoid asymptomatic channel"
"schaefer method of resuscitation"
"hate the word app"
"best trip for august"

I cut a few, sure, and the all-time search leader is "schaefer method" (by a mile -- I appear to be the world's leading resuscitation expert, according to google, which makes me fear for CPR students everywhere because, yikes).

In general, hatred for "app" is a close second. I find this delightful, way way more than I probably should. Because the only time "app" doesn't make me claw at my eyes in a very unscoutworthy way is when it's buried within the phrase "hate the word app." (In general, I know that I get on this kind of hating-things-way-way-too-much kick about certain things. "A Confederacy of Dunces." The music of Fergie. The word app.)

Back to waste management, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment