Monday, January 4, 2010

back in nyc

And back to work today.

The tree didn't survive a baking and a trip back to the city as well as we might hope, but I think that the liberal application of some hot glue might make things much, much better quite soon.

While I'm hardly much for New Year's resolutions (John and I tried the standard we-should-really-keep-the-counters cleaner, but then I went and left the paper bag my cannoli came in sitting right smack out in the open. So, you know.), I do feel like it's time to get serious about wrapping up two loose ends: the bugle and public health. Admittedly, the bugle dropped way off way fast -- like most people (every person?), I don't like doing things I'm not good at, and it led to a not-very-intense go at the bugle. (This was at least partially disguised with sympathy for my poor, poor neighbors listening to me bugle away.)

Anyhow. From here on out, if I'm going to bugle, I'm going to bugle right.

I'm back, dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment