Friday, July 2, 2010

I got weirdly stubborn about this

See, first I thought I'd go on a little self-imposed hiatus at the end of the school year while things were getting crazy.

Then, I thought that maybe I'd wait to see if anyone asked me what had happened to this site. But it didn't count when John asked. Or when my parents asked. Or when people I know in real life who read this asked. (Who did this leave? I have no idea. I mean, I have an idea, in that there are like 6 billion people I don't know, but well, you get the point.) nd then that leads to really awkward conversations, like at brunch with a college friend a few weeks ago when she asked when I was going to start writing this again, and I said "when someone asks me what happened to it." "I'm asking." Um. Oh. Is this me telling my friends that they don't count? I have no idea. But it seems kind of jerkish, right?

Anyhow. It's July, school's been out for a month (almost), and I'm running out of excuses. I'm returning to Brooklyn on July 5, and I'm ready for action.

No comments:

Post a Comment